
We were sooo excited for Carson and Jackson's big day! It is crazy that 8 years has flown by and here our boys are getting baptised! I'm sure it is an unwritten rule that the mother should not have to give a talk at the actual baptism since she already doing so many other things in preparation for and at the actual event. My boys were unaware, or more likely indifferent to this rule and insisted that I give the talk on the Holy Ghost and Grandma Rowley was asked to give the baptism talk. With all the cousins in attendance, I would have to say that the whole baptism was probably the most irreverent I have attended, but a spiritual experience none the less. Sinced the boys are twins and connected on some subconcious level, both had to be immersed twice because of wayward toe. Both agreed that Jackson would go first, but then Jackson second guessed that decision when he found he had to stand at the top of the stairs, dripping wet, to watch his brother have his turn. Carson must have forseen this dilemma, which explains why he gave up the first position so quickly. Smart kid! Congratulations, Carson & Jackson! We are so proud of you!!!