Twilight - 2 1/2 stars
Quantum of Solace - 5 stars
A couple weekends ago I went a saw "Twilight" with Sarah, Erin, LeaAnn, and Carrie. We had a great time, definitely laughing more than we should. My friend Erin had already seen it and so she kept snickering throughout the whole movie. I had to keep elbowing her to stop! Overall it was entertaining. I had to give it only 2 1/2 stars because half of me liked it because I loved the book. The movie buff in me , the other half, was tortured by the screenplay, editing, and acting. I have to give 5 stars to the delicious treat that Erin introduced to me! She poured a whole box of hot tomales over her buttered popcorn. It tasted like cinnomon rolls! Yum! I ate too much and felt a little sick. Afterwards we went to an italian restaurant called BRIO my sis-in-law Hollie recommended. It was very tasty! Thanks, Hollie!The night before, Chad and I went and saw James Bond and I sure was not dissapointed! I loved EVERYTHING about it! I talked about it all the way home and started to drive Chad crazy. The action scenes are incredible and can you believe NO love scenes! This is Bond we are talking about! I mean, sex is implied, and he does kiss a nearly naked women on her back, but that's it! It was a pleasant departure from the typical Bond, but what it lacks in the sack is made up for with violence. I had to give it 5 stars and can't wait for the next one!