I will be the first to say that I thought having a graduation ceremony for kindergarten was a bit ridiculous. I don't get what the big fuss is about, really. However, I appreciate that it means something to others, especially to the kindergartners themselves. So we went and Ressa was thrilled and the teachers did a great job and really made the kids feel special!
Each child got this fancy diploma and a few other little trinkets. I thought the paper graduation caps were the best! The ceremony was short and sweet and I am so glad that they had decided to split the 4 classses up and have two classes graduate the night before. I can't believe the turnout there is to these events!
Since I could not navigate through the crowded isle gracefully, I sent Chad up to capture the magical moment when Ressa's name was called to get her diploma. Can you see how he captured it? There is Ressa's back right there on the very right of the picture. What's that saying, "If you want a job done right...." Oh well!
