In the meantime, here are some pictures of the action pack sport of "casting"...
Let's be honest here. Lauren and Grayson don't get along a majority of the time. They are the same age, born on the same day. Both are stubborn, smart, and independent. But once in a while, the planets align, and they are best buds. This outing produced such an occasion as the two shared a fishing pole. Yes, you heard me right! Shared! One would take a turn at casting and reeling in while the other patiently waited, even giving a supportive cheer at times. After that turn was over, the other would say "my turn" and they would exchange. This went on for some time while Hollie and I observed with wonder. What a great day!
I don't know what Lauren is doing here, but it sure is cute! I think she might be trying to see her dad and siblings down the shoreline. I sure wish binoculars really worked like that.