Saturday, January 10, 2009

Most Favorite Christmas Gift...

Grandma Rowley surprised each of her grandchildren with a personalized ABC scrapbook. On Christmas morning, it was difficult to get our kids to put their books down and finish opening the rest of the presents! They absolutely LOVED them! So last Sunday was our first time at the 1:00 meeting time. Surely I have no excuse to not be on time for church! So Chad had already left with the boys and I was coming shortly with the girls. I come out of my room to head to the car and there is little miss thing, sitting in her little chair, one knee propped up, reading her little book. It was just so adorable I had to race over and unpack my camera and take some pics! Then I remembered we needed to get moving! SO after all that we were a couple minutes late for church! As you can see, she loves to look at pictures of herself! She studies each page and has to tell you all about it. In fact, we took this book to church and Lauren would not stop talking too loudly so I had to take the book away!
Ressa wanted to jump in the picture, too.


Here are all 4 of the books! These will be something our kids will treasure all their lives!
Thank you so much, Grandma Rowley, for such a thoughtful and precious gift! We love you so much!