Monday, August 30, 2010

What's New...

I haven't been faithful with taking pictures or blogging lately. Blame it on school starting, PTO business, young womens, or book reading. Hard to say, but things have been going well for our little students so far this year! I swear this picture below is identical to last year's first day of school. So I just went and found last years in my blog archive so you can judge for yourselves...

2010

 

2009

Wait! We're not done! Lauren was not to be outdone. She started preschool with Necia this month, too!
She loves to bring "homework" home with her, even when her teacher doesn't send any home. She simply takes out what they worked on that day and cuts or colors more, just to keep it going.


It's strange to be just me and Lauren during the days again. She tells me she loves me several times a day and we laugh and hang out a lot more. Good times!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

They definitely haven't changed much!! That's cute that Lauren WANTS to do homework...I was like that.

Lea Ann said...

Ressa is the only one that looks bigger. She is catching up to Jackson. Or Jackson just needs to stand up straight. And the boys are starting to fill out their clothes a little more.

Anonymous said...

Oh, so cute. I can't believe how big Lauren is getting. She is such a doll!