Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lauren's 1st Field Trip

Sarah C., this blog is for you!!!! And you were right! Pictures DO upload to so much faster!!! And thank you for the picures! However, I don't appreciate the strange woman who snuck herself into our photo! :)
Sarah C. & Cora invited Lauren and I to come along with them on their preschool field trip to the AZ Southwest Museum. In my new attempts to take Lauren out on adventures, I accepted the invitation. Poor 4th child gets ripped off by mom burnt out on zoos, parks, and museums. Anyways, Ressa went on this same trip when she was in preschool a couple years ago, so I knew Lauren would love the dinosaurs.

Lauren was enjoying her little dress that day and wanted to show me how pretty it spun around. As for the pink boots, there was a period of 2 weeks where all she wanted to wear was her boots. She has 2 pair of pink ones that were hand-me-downs from a friend.

Here I am trying to get a picture with Cora and Lauren. Cora is always ready to give a sweet smile. She is such a doll! Nice face, Lauren. I LOVE taking pictures of these two buddies, 'cause you can't help but find humor in the size difference.


Let's try that again, shall we? Ahhh, that's much better...








I wish I had this kind of set up in my house for time-out.


2 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Love Lauren's dress!! She is so cute!! Of course love the pink boots too!!

Anonymous said...

How fun. Lauren is so stinkin' cute.