Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Free Time

I found this on my sister-in-law, Hollie's, blog.


I was introduced to a little game where you can make a fake album cover for your fake band.

Here's what you do:

1-Go to Wikipedia.org and hit random. The first random article you get is the name of your band.

2-Go to Quotationspage.com and hit random. The last four or five words of the last quote is the title of your album.

3-Go to flickr.com and click on "explore last 7 days". The third picture no matter what it is will be your album cover.

4-Go to picnik.com to put it all together.



Here's mine!







Thanks, Hollie! Apparently I have too much time on my hands, too! Or I just got home from mutual, sat on the couch next to Chad with my laptop and didn't feel like watching tv.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Love the picture! But I don't know about a group called BORING?? Or, er, Bowring.