Monday, February 8, 2010

Christmas 2009

What an incredible Christmas we had this year!!!!My parents flew down from Washington for 10 days. My sis Samantha and her family drove down from Colorodo. LeaAnn and Walt came for a week before they moved to San Diego. And Nate and Carrie came for a few days from Mesa. We had a houseful, but the kids all got along so well, we played together, and I will cherish the memories of the whole week!  
Of course, we had the children act out the Nativity story, with my dad as the narrator.  The kids did an amazing job, thanks to their talented director and costume designer (me!).  The little cow, portrayed by Bree Perrins, stole the spotlight!

Me and my sisters in our Christmas pj's!

These are all the cousins together on Christmas Eve. What a fun group!

Grandma Perrins snuggling with my kids.

I had to take a picture of these two sleeping together. It was so cute and odd at the same time. I have PLENTY of pictures of Carson and Jackson asleep side by side, but this is a first!

Christmas Eve we invited Chad's parents and Walt's parents over to share the day with us. LeaAnn and I wanted our parents to spend some time with our inlaws, and it was so nice to have them all together. Good food too!

1 comment:

uniquelynat said...

looks/sounds like you had a blast! so fun!!!