Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentines & enchiladas


On Tuesdays, I have Taco Tuesday at my house(formerly known as Taco Wednesday). This is a playgroup thing I started a few months ago. This week my friend suggested a Valentines Party afterward for the little kids not yet in school. We don't ususally have this big of a turnout for lunch, I assure you, but promises of candy and hearts was too much to resist.


For some reason, Lauren was under the impression that this was HER valentines/birthday party. So when it came time to go outside, she discreetly informed me, "Mom, I don't need my friends to sing Happy Birthday to me. We can just do our valentines."  That was so selfless of her.


I didn't get very many pictures, but here are the few I did take.


5 comments:

Hollie said...

I was hoping this was a post about your ward V-day party...I'm dying to hear how it went!

This looks like fun too, though. Lauren's just always thinking of others, isn't she?

Sarah Rowley said...

I will try and get our princess bride video skit on my blog soon, Hollie!

kristen said...

Ha ha! I almost just showed up at your house yesterday for Taco Wednesday. Boy would I have been embarassed.

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

How fun way to go!! I wish I could have that many people over if I knew they could all go out and play. Too many kids in my house at winter would be a zoo!! I can't wait for spring!!

Danielle said...

Ah, Lauren! That was priceless! Did you have to stiffle a giggle?
Looks like a lot of fun. I am in AWE of the short clothing...as I sit here literally chattering my teeth!