Monday, February 8, 2010

New Years (and a random picture)



New Years Eve I decided to have a party at our house.  I love having lots of people around, and when our Christmas company left, I had to find an excuse to make the holiday last even longer.  We started the evening with a Bunco Tournament. We had lots of fun and there was a TON of food to eat! After the tournament it a few guest had to leave to tend to little ones, but the rest of us stayed and played more games. The Olsens, Shumways, and Todds had some fun games to teach us and we laughed 'til we cried.  Well, at least Rachael cried. 


My kids were amazed to see an actual air popcorn popper that the Todds brought.  I had no idea that it would be so entertaining.  But the fun stopped there for my kids. Since everyone else left their children at home, they had no one to play with. They were asleep on the couch by 9:30pm, all except Lauren. She had already had a 4 hour nap and was ready to party all night long, that is until she brought in the New Year by throwing up all over the kitchen floor. Good thing Chad was holding her!

Here is the collage I made of the family pictures Jen did for us.

No comments: