Saturday, October 18, 2008

Those stinkin "Twilight" books!


O.K. I know that I am the last person to read these books. I haven't read any books (aside from scriptures, of course) in over 6 years. I have missed reading, but I am one of those people who can't (or won't) put a good book down. I tried when the boys were little and I became a little neglectful. So I made a decision that I would not read until the kids got older and I had more free time. With three kids in school and Lauren taking long naps, I decided I would indulge myself. My friend Sarah had all 4 books so she gave them to me on a Wednesday and by the following Tuesday I had them all read, including the 200+ pages of the unpublished 5th book online. So the answer is, yes, I loved the books, and yes, I still can't put a good book down! I really prefer to read long series like that so now I need another set of books to read. Any good suggestions?

6 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

your a nut. I think I would like to read more if I could read books that fast!!

Anonymous said...

when will you go online?

The Husted Handful said...

WOW you are quick!! I am still waiting to pick up the 3rd from the Coolidge Library they finally got it back in stock!

Marci McLain said...

I read them in 3 days each. They are really fun and a good escape from real life.

Hollie said...

I loved the first three. It took me a while to finishe the last one because I wasn't that into it. It got a little too gross even for me! The movie comes out soon, I'm looking forward to seeing it will all the teeny boppers.

Hollie said...

Maybe that preview button wouldn't be so bad to use...That should be FINISH, and WITH all the teeny boppers! You'll have to read "The Host" as well. It's pretty good, too.