Saturday, October 18, 2008

Those stinkin "Twilight" books!


O.K. I know that I am the last person to read these books. I haven't read any books (aside from scriptures, of course) in over 6 years. I have missed reading, but I am one of those people who can't (or won't) put a good book down. I tried when the boys were little and I became a little neglectful. So I made a decision that I would not read until the kids got older and I had more free time. With three kids in school and Lauren taking long naps, I decided I would indulge myself. My friend Sarah had all 4 books so she gave them to me on a Wednesday and by the following Tuesday I had them all read, including the 200+ pages of the unpublished 5th book online. So the answer is, yes, I loved the books, and yes, I still can't put a good book down! I really prefer to read long series like that so now I need another set of books to read. Any good suggestions?