Saturday, October 23, 2010

Can't get enough of the boys in blue

Your probably thinking that the only time I blog about Carson and Jackson is when it has to do with cub scouts. And you're probably right. Our next scouting adventure was the Calvin Coolidge Days Parade. Our troop showed their stuff by walking (not riding) in the parade in 93 degree temps. Way to go boys!


My brother Jason and his wife Kimberly have a banner making business so I asked him to make a sign for the troop to carry in the parade. It turned out pretty good!


Here are two fans sitting on the curb to cheer the boys on! We bought these personal mister bottles to keep cool and took a couple more to the scout leaders to keep the troop cool while they walked. One scout told me that I saved thirteen lives that morning! I tried not to let it go to my head.




No comments: