Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall Break

Went to San Diego for Fall Break and stayed at my sister, LeaAnn's. She recently had back surgery and my mom had been there for two weeks to take care of her. The kids and I went on the third week so I could help out a little and of course, enjoy the beach. My brother Adam and his family also moved to the area a couple months ago so it was great to see everyone!

















I think this is the coolest looking animal there. Can't even remeber what it was called, dukopi or something like that. A cross between a zebra & giraffe.










We spent a fun day with the our cousins, Eli, Enoch, Ella, Issac, Hannah, and Lily. With Adam in the Navy, they have always lived in far away places, but now our kids can get to know eachother. They have such a wonderful family! We missed having Chad with us all week. He was not able to get away from work since they had to layoff 6 people and he had to be there for that. While he was delivering the bad news, we were sitting on the beach, relaxing. I felt so bad for him (and the people they laid off).

No comments: