Saturday, October 30, 2010

Let the Spookfest begin!

This month for Taco Tuesday lunch, I added a little "Halloween". I like to mix it up a little every now and then. Keep it fresh. So kids came in their costumes and we played couple fun games. I wanted to make some decorations and found these super cute hanging critters on marthastewart.com. See how they turned out!




So easy and fun to make! I want to make a few more when I have some time to add to the collection.


The first game we played was "Pin the face on the pumpkin". Here is Lauren with her blind fold, feeling her way around the pumpkin. I couldn't believe how well she did!


Our little bat and her jack-o-lantern! She loves Jackson's old bat costume and flaps around, squeeking like a bat.

Next, we lined up each of the kids with a donut hanging from a string and they tried to eat it without using their hands. The key word is "tried". I will use mini donuts next time with kids this little.







Then it was time for the big kids to have a go at all the fun. Jessica beat us handily, but we had a good time!




1 comment:

Reid and Brittney said...

Oh how I miss Taco Tuesdays!! Glad you all are still doing it. Looks like you had a blast!! Miss you!