Friday, August 5, 2011

11th Birthday



 My boys turned 11 yrs old last month and to celebrate I took them to Stratum Laser Tag with 7 of their friends!  I had to change the time so that a couple of the kids could make it and that meant Chad couldn't make it. So sad! So I packed the boys in the car and made them promise not to sweat on the way home and off we went! I forgot my camera so I took some lame pics with my Bloggie.


They had a great time playing laser tag and video games all afternoon! They were a great bunch of boys, well mannered and funny! I can't believe how old the boys are getting! They enter the 5th grade this year and I think this will be a fun year for them. They love anything US states and presidents so the curriculum with be right up their alley! I love you, Carson and Jackson! Thanks for being such great kids!


No comments: