Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to School & Empty Nest

So I know I am not really an empty nester, but what do you call a mother who has all four of her kids in school? Lucky? Free? Happy!! I really am excited to do whatever I plan to do with all this time on my hands! I can get my hair done, go to the grocery store, clean my house during the day and it will stay clean. The list is endless! And I don't have to miss my kids because I will volunteer in their classrooms each week!
The kids rode the bus this morning to give Lauren the full effect, but we will be driving them from now on since they have to combine the high school and elementary kids together on the bus.


Lauren is so excited! She didn't cry or act nervous in her class at all! That has to do in large part that her best friend Cora Clare is in her kindergarten class with her!


 We will see how long this little seating arrangement lasts!


Ressa in her 3rd grade class and her own desk! I didn't go in the boys' classroom because they would be too embarassed.

No comments: