Thursday, November 20, 2008

Crazy Eights, My turn!

My sister-in-law tagged me and this is the first time I've done one of these. Kind of fun but took me a long time! You would think I would know myself after all these years! Didn't have to dig deep, just a lot of debris on the surface!

Eight shows I love to watch: (only 8? how will I narrow it down?)
1. Life (my most favorite show)
2. Pushing Daisies
3. The Office
4. Chuck
5. Amazing Race
6. Fringe
7. Heroes
8. Robin Hood (BBC)

Eight of my favorite Restaurants:
1. Texas Roadhouse (I love, love, their ribs!)
2. The Landmark
3. Outback (best house salad)
4. California Pizza Kitchen
5. Olive Garden (lunch only-I could eat their zuppa tuscana and breadsticks everyday!)
6. Chick fil A (o.k. I don't know how to spell the dumb name, but favorite fast food)
7. Rubios (mainly because there is one in Casa Grande)
8. Joe's BBQ (well, it's Chad's favorite anyways)

Eight things that happened yesterday:
1. woke up at 5am (no reason, not normal) and folded 4 loads of laundry
2. drove kids up to the bustop on the 4-wheeler
3. organized master closet & office
4. worked on a couple mortgages
5. took kids to Jackson's soccer practice
6. made chicken enchiladas for dinner
7. watched t.v. while Chad was at scouts
8. Drank some theraflu and went to bed (trying to fight a cold that is threatening)

Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. Cooler weather!
2. going on an Alaskan cruise with my husband for our 10th anniversary!
3. not having to buy diapers!
4. no more car seats!
5. spending thanksgiving in flagstaff with 3 of my siblings
6. grandma's sleepover so Chad and I can go on a date
7. seeing 'Twilight' this saturday with some friends, sister, and sister-in-law!
8. getting Lauren to quit her security blanket!

Eight things on my wish list:
1. a cleaning lady!
2. that my friend Lacie would move back to Coolidge!
3. a temple here in Coolidge or at least Casa Grande
4. to see my parents more often
5. my kids could see their Granpa and Grandma Perrins more often
6. a cabin on the lake that we could escape to during the summer
7. my primary class would remember everything they were taught, and stop talking when I am talking!
8. more patience with my sweet children. They are great kids and deserve better!

Eight people I tag:
1. Carrie
2. Samantha
3. Laura
4. Jennifer L.
5. Jennifer W.
6. Amber
7. LeaAnn (oh, wait! you don't have a blog!)
8. You, if you're reading this!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

You'll have to tell me what you think of Twilight...I'm waiting for my sister to come for Thanksgiving to see it with her. I'm planning on being disappointed since the book is always soooo much better.
In answer to your ? on my crazy eights, I HATE my Pacifica because it has nowhere near the room I need for kids and groceries/traveling. The steering is loose, too. I've always said this about vans but no one ever understands what I mean and I don't know how to explain it. But there's a definite difference between it and the Altima and my 4 Runner.