Thursday, November 20, 2008

GOOAAALLL!!!

Happy day! Jackson scored his first goal in his soccer game tonight! I was so excited, jumping up and down and shouting. I was the only one screaming because Coach Carrie lost her voice after the first game on Tuesday. Tonight her older son was running up and down the sidelines with her, acting as her voice and yelling to the players what she wanted them to do. Pretty funny!
The past four years have been pretty stressful for me when it comes to watching my boys play sports. Carson and Jackson are small and not particularly fast so I get discouraged that they don't get the ball very often. Carson has chosen not to play basketball and soccer this year and I was fine with that. I'm hoping he will play baseball though. Jackson still loves to play all sports and this year soccer is on a bigger field and there are actual positions. I am so proud of how well he listens to the coach and follows her instruction. There are some really good soccer players on his team, but Jackson is hanging in there and tonight he made the only goal of the game!






4 comments:

Hollie said...

Tell Jackson that is so awesome! I'm excited for him! I always love to see kids in their little sports uniforms...too cute.

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

yeah jackson!! That is so awesome!!! I will have to tell him congrats when you come up next week!!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

oh by the way you will have to randomly check my blog I went back to private. Right after I took it off private some random person who I don't know commented on my blog. Do people really just randomly look through other people's blogs? I hardly have time to look through the people I know For some reason that gives me the creeps, so I went back to private

Laura said...

great job! I think its great he whole family comes to support him. even grandma!