Monday, November 10, 2008

My Poor Baby!

So this past Saturday we had a combined ward Thanksgiving party and the men played in a "Turkey Bowl" out in a dirt field. It was flag football but that doesn't it didn't get a little rough and tumble. Here is Chad's souvenir from the game, and they still lost by 3 touchdown despite his bodily sacrifice.
You can tell his leg must hurt just a little by this picture. I feel bad that he has to wear pants all the time to church and work, so that doesn't help. But he is not complaining as much as Terrance on "The Amazing Race"! Is that guy the biggest pansy you have ever seen? He drives me crazy!

8 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Ouch!! That look's really painful!!

Diana Carver Photography said...

I think Chad needs the kids to kiss booboo and make it better. :)

Marci McLain said...

Way to sacrifice your body for the game Chad! Too bad you still lost! :)

Hollie said...

Those things really do hurt! Put a big fat bandage on it and the pants won't bother it. Otherwise you'll have pieces of lint stuck to it every day.

Danielle said...

ooouuuuccccchhhh! Oh, the things men will do in the name of a good football game! They take their lumps and keep on going...unless you are Terrence, of course!

Shannon said...

Those guys are crazy! Tell Chad to cheer up and get better :)

Laura said...

Ouch, it looks painful! I think that brandon might have been hurt worse. Every time I look at his knee, I want to puke. Does Chad play basketball? Brandon gets a lot of injuries playing at the church, too.

Reid and Brittney said...

Oh man..that had to hurt. Those type of cuts kill especially when you get them wet like in the shower or to clean them out. I got a little one on my elbow the other day falling down my stairs and it hurt so bad. I guess I'm a wimp but yeah!!! Get feeling better Chad!!